Thursday, February 26, 2009

Oh if you could only see me now! Jk! I am quite a sight...I am doing the skirt thing with Janae and so I have on a swim suit (from practice) and then a t-shirt, sweat pants and then a skirt over that. I bet you are saying "OH MY!!!" To add to all of that my hair is an absolute WRECK! I have to say that I have been crying too and that does not help my appearance at ALL! Well that is me excerpt for the day since that is really all that I have to say. Well I can add that I am torn over whether to go to v-ball tourney or not go at all and go with my mom to something we had planned a while ago. *sigh* *sigh* My mom does not really care but I still feel kinda bad about doing that to her. I was going to go tomorrow and then go with my mom Saturday but now that won't work so I have to go to one or the other because I will have to stay the night at the tourney. Wow I sound really scatter brained, sorry. With that I shall end.

No comments:

Post a Comment