Sunday, March 1, 2009

Clarification on home school video

OK so someone got offended over the video so I want to clear this up. If you take it to mean that they are making fun of homeschoolers I really don't think it is. They are basically showing how we get stereo-typed as homeschoolers. I know that there are some families who are really like that and that does not bother me at all. I actually find that some of those are very very neat families. I am also like 99% sure that they are home schooled so they probably would not make fun of fellow homeschoolers. I hope that clears it up. Sorry to the offended and high five to homeschooled of the world!

1 comment:

  1. Hey our computer's messed up so I can't play the vid til it's fixed but just as a curious question. Is it a rett and link video?

    ReplyDelete