Monday, March 23, 2009

Creation museum--visit with the PT's


I guess it was three weekend's ago my cousins and my aunt and uncle came from Texas. They got here on a Tuesday and we all got up on Wednesday morning and left for Ohio. We arrived at the Creation Museum just before lunch. We ate lunch there and then we began our journey through the museum. As you progressed through the museum it went through the seven C's of creation: Creation, Corruption, Catastrophe, Confusion, Christ, Cross, Consummation. I might elaborate on these in a later post. Everything was really well done. I liked it and I hope to go again because I was a little distracted and did not take away as much as I would have liked. Also I am a slow reader and I was getting left behind. After that we stayed in a hotel and the next day the men went to Indianapolis and the girls and younger boys went on home. The men had a leadership conference to go to. Once we got back I had a performance at my school. That was a BLAST! Everyone performed well and I think the audience really enjoyed it. I also believe my choir teacher was very pleased. Thank goodness! after that we all just hung out at the house. Oh yeah us girls did go shopping one day. The PT's went back to Texas that Sunday. Sniff Sniff... Here are some pis and I am very sorry that, that was not too interesting and that I did not sound very enthusiastic...

No comments:

Post a Comment