Sunday, March 1, 2009

My extemely...uh whoa weekend.

This weekend was v-ball/basketball tourney. Oh yeah I did decide to go. Where to start...Ok, the night before we left to go there Joe one of our important b-ball players, ok well they are all important but anyway, one of our basketball player knocked his shoulder out of place and had to have it popped back in. He was unable to play. One of the girls from another volleyball team had a seizure on the way to the tournament and had to turn around and go to the hospital. In the championship game (which our guys unfortunately did not get to play in but they still came in third, way to go guys!!!) One of the guys got his finger caught in the rim and ripped his skin to the bone and was rushed to the hospital. Then our dear JP Dooley was having really bad stomach pains and was also taken to the hospital. He thankfully is alright! Besides all of that there where some MAJOR, I REPEAT MAJOR relationship issues going on between people from my school. I was included in that. I got close to some people but also got hurt by some. I was hurt and angry and all kinds of things and so where a bunch of other people. I am now having a REALLY hard time with some stuff and I am mad at one of my best friends. So I got jealous of someone, hurt by someone, frustrated with a few people and extremely disliked a few people. On a lighter note our volleyball team one state for the third year in a row, second year to be undefeated and in this league if you win three years in a row you get to keep the trophy. It was pretty cool the basketball team that won, it was also their third year to win. It would have been cooler if our guys had won but that is still pretty cool. Back on a darker note though, I did not get to play in any of the volleyball games so I was upset about that too, even though I did not expect to get to play. I tried to get over it and be a good sport about it but it was quite hard. So I am in a really weird mood right now and having a hard time even praying (and typing, I keep messing up) or anything. So there was my weekend. At least I finally have something to blog about...(I am being negative). We visited a church today that several of my friends go to so I guess that was pretty good. Well that is all I have to say.

No comments:

Post a Comment