Sunday, March 29, 2009

Singing

I just got back from another school performance. It was definitely not any of our best performances! I messed up in both my trio and my duet and I had a tiny bit of trouble on the small and large ensambles. Oh well I guess. Wow my toes are cold! Sorry. Anywaysssss...I recovered pretty well I think and at least I was in tune on everything. I love singing! I struggle with my voice though. I have been told by a few people that I have a pretty voice and I am just now getting to where I can except that and just say thank you instead of rolling my eyes and then saying thank you or saying "well I don't think so but thanks anyway". However I still have a hard time with it. Maybe I have a fine voice and can carry a tune and even sing a little harmony but I don't think that I have a voice that most people would just listen to. Not a voice that people would buy. I don't know why I even care. I really do have a hard time with it though.

5 comments:

  1. WEll your Voice is pretty. I tell you that and I am NOT a liar. I love it, it is very clear which is nice.

    You know waht is really funny??? MY TOES ARE COLD TOO! hahahah! thats weird!

    Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cold TOES!? LORD SAVE US ALL!! :D

    Hmm, maybe I should stop rolling my eyes when people tell me they liked my piano pieces. <_<

    Well, I know why I would care: because I want to be GOOD at something for God for a change!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Ash! And good point Adam I guess I am with you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey, Lis
    I know what you mean, I feel the same way. Only you do have a sweet angelic voice and I dont. And you have the courage to do smaller music groups and I dont. The only one that thinks my voice sounds good is Jordan, Which I guess is the only one that really matters. lol But I love your voice and you and Jade did so good in your duet Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks! I dunno.......I guess it has always been the same way with me until this year. I still don't love my voice and until this year no one has said anything about my singing. I have never really heard you sing but I bet you sing good. I will have to stand next to you at church some time so I can hear you! He he he!

    ReplyDelete