Thursday, April 2, 2009

YAY!

I am sooo excited!!! I finally get to put on my re-enactment clothes again! I am going to Red River meeting house this weekend with Janae Jana and her family. It is going to be so fun. About five miles before we get there Janae's mom is letting us all out and we are going to bike the rest of the way. Of course we are going to change when we get there:) I am also excited because we looked at a car for me today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yes it is old but it is actually quite cute. Besides if I can finally call it mine I don't think I will mind too much what it looks like. Although if it where a really ugly car I would probably wait a bit longer to find something else;) I really hope everything works out and I will be able to buy it or else the Lord brings me a better one.

4 comments:

  1. actually you spell my middle name with two "n's" :) JaNNa just teasing you. can't wait to see you this weekend!!! YAY!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sound so fun Allison! I can't believe that you are actualy looking at a car to buy! I still haven't gotten my permit! Good for you.
    P.S. Have you figuered out how to upload your singing videos to your blog? And did I ever even give them to you? If not I will e-mail them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. No you did not send them to me so I have not tried to figure it out.

    ReplyDelete