Thursday, April 9, 2009

I am such a dork! I meant to post this last night before I really got into. Last night I had the brilliant idea to start knitting a felted Easter basket. HA ha yeah I said last night. Do you think I will finish it? When I was working on it yesterday mom asked me what I was working on and I said "a felted Easter basket but it probablly won't finish it by Easter" (I don't think those where my exact words but you get the picture). Well the truth is I am actually already finishing it up. I am such a DORK! but yeah so I guess I can knit kinda fast. It has been fun thouhg because I have not finished a whole project in a while so I am enjoying seeing it all come together!

1 comment:

  1. OOPS! I just realized that I said I am such a Dork twice! ha ha!!!!!!!!!! Oh well...lol!

    ReplyDelete