Thursday, February 19, 2009

Home school video

If you have not yet found it, there is a YouTube video at the bottom of my blog. I LOVE it!!! The only thing is that it makes me depressed because I don't understand why I can't come up with stuff like that. It is really quite frustrating to me. *Deep breath* *sigh* *sigh* I can not even describe what I feel. It is simply that frustrating to me. I know you are probably wondering what my problem is. I can not answer that. It would be nice if I could but I can't. I would not be surprised if you are also sitting where ever you are laughing at me. Anywho I would like to say "Way to go!" to the guys who brilliantly contrived and sang it.

3 comments:

  1. I loooove this video! I saw it a few years ago on John Moores blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmmm. I wasnt ging to post a comment but since you asked me to I will. I think its kinda rude. Just because a guy is a homeschooler doesnt mean he has to only like a girl with a skirt, or they cant listen to fast up-beat music. sorry I thought the video was quite judgemental in several ways.

    ReplyDelete
  3. To Anonymous...I think it was a joke. I agree that just because a guy is homeschooled he does not have to like a girl in a denim skirt. TRUST ME! I am homeschooled (although not a guy) and I go to a tutorial school and it is totally not like that. The video is how we get sterio-typed as homeschoolers. I listen to some very upbeat music too. To me that is exactly how we get looked at. Also I think that the guys that did it are homeschooled. I don't think they would have done it to be rude since they are homeschooled. Thanks for your opinion anyway. Sorry it offended you!

    ReplyDelete