Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Spiritual struggles

I am having some spiritual struggles. I have to say that they have gotten better but they are still here. I get really down sometimes, I don't know what that is about. That has gotten better too. In the last few days I have had a few episodes though. I feel closer to God one minute and then so far away the next. I really don't know what to do. I am confused. I can not explain exactly what I am going through. I am also confused about what I want to do with the rest of my life. I know that I don't have to decide this very moment but the day coming. Another problem I have been having is that I have gotten really lazy. I don't get my school or my chores done. I need prayer. Please pray for me!

4 comments:

  1. Girl, i am going to call down all of heaven on your behalf.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will pray for you! I need prayr in this area too. I feel the same way you do. I just don't want to do anything and when I try to do something good, it backfires. But God will reward the diligent and pure in heart.

    Matt. 5:8
    Blessed are the pure in heart, for they will see God.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Janae Janna,you make me laugh! Thanks! Oh and about the all day prayer thing...bring it on!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amy K, that is exactly how I am. I have to admit I have gotten quite lazy (not something I am proud of). Also that is a great way to put it, trying to do something good and it backfires. That is how I feel alot and I have never been able to word it so well.

    ReplyDelete