Monday, February 16, 2009

Tagged

Janae tagged me! Here goes:1.What is your favorite color? Blue or green.What is your favorite place to shop? I don't know if I have a fav place but Aeropostle has some great stuff. I'm a bargain shopper. :)3.What is your junk food? Funyuns and DP.What is your favorite thing to do in the summer? Swim, Ride horses and just be outside and not have to worry about school. 5.What is your favorite dog breed? Uhh...That is hard I love cezky terriers but my puppy is so cute (both of them are) (OK all four of them are) 6.What is your favorite flower? I LOOOOVE flowers! Almost all of them! 7.What is your favorite hairstyle? I don't know (it is obvious I don't make decisions very well) 8.What is your favorite thing to wear around the house? comfy jacket/hoodie and "twirly" skirt 9. favorite thing to do with your family? play games or go do stuff together. 10.Who is your best friend? Janae and Jade 11.What is one of your fav Bible verses? John 14:27. What are your fav shoes? my cowboy boots, comfy tennis shoes. I tag Amy!

2 comments:

  1. I think you may have figured it out but you just copy what I the whole post and change it to your answers

    ReplyDelete