Monday, February 9, 2009

Singing

My friends Jade, Julia and Joy and I sang on Sunday. I enjoyed it and was surprised because I really did not get that nervous. Don't get me wrong, I was nervous but I was able to sing loud enough (shocker!) and my parents said I did not sound very nervous. The girls did great too! We sang "In Christ Alone", inspired by the Dooley family. Jade and I both realized how much we loved that song so we said hey why not sing it tomorrow. I am glad for the chance to sing. We plan to do it again soon. Yay!

2 comments:

  1. Hey Allison! Glad to hear that the singing went well! You didn't happen to get a recording or video of it did you? I love that hymn. If you have a copy of it you could post it for us to see!

    ReplyDelete
  2. No, we did not get it on video or anything but we plan to record a cd just because we want to and we can. I will let you know if we do!

    ReplyDelete