Monday, February 16, 2009

Please pray!!!

Please pray for my friend Janae Janna and me. This weekend we will be spending a whole day in prayer together. Please pray that God will use it in an awesome way and that we will somehow be blessed by it. Also the next week we will be challenging ourselves to wear skirts for a whole week. Not a big deal but it will just take a tiny bit of perseverance and remembering to just do it. I encourage you to join us on Saturday from where ever you are to join in our time of prayer. Let me kow if you do! I will try to post pictures as soon as I have them!

3 comments:

  1. I will pray with y'all! When are you going to wear shirts? I have been wanting to do that for some time but keep forgetting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i will pray! When are you going to start wearing only skirts?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well I thin we are going to next week but I will let you know. I am assuming we will start Sunday...

    ReplyDelete