Thursday, January 29, 2009

Changing

God has been doing some great things in my life lately. It is so amazing. I am growing closer to Him. I struggle with my faith sometimes but despite that I am trying so hard to have faith and to trust in my Lord. He is changing me. It is getting not so hard. I think it will always be a little difficult at times but He is becoming more real to me. He is also becoming more and more in my decisions and in my thoughts. I hope to continue to grow in the Lord and hopfully He will bring me a prince charming who will be able to help me too!

2 comments:

  1. Yay for you!!!!!! I am so proud of you for drawing closer to the lord and seeking him in everything. you really are doing hard things.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Janae Janna...You encourage me alot!

    ReplyDelete