Saturday, January 4, 2014

Here I am again. It seems like the only time I blog is to say "oh hey! I would really like to start blogging again and keep up with it". This is indeed what I am blogging about right now. Maybe I should set myself some goals. I am refusing to use the term "New Year's resolution". I wish I knew what people want to read about, or what really would reach people. I feel as if my words on here mean nothing but maybe there really are people out there who will somehow come across my blog and be touched in some way. I have a burden and a love for people, especially broken, hurting people. We've all been there. I've been there. I probably will be there again sometime in my life. I want people to see hope. Maybe even if I don't say a single profound thing, my passion can touch someone. I guess it won't if I don't write though huh? So…maybe it's time to revamp and get this thing going.

No comments:

Post a Comment