Sunday, August 9, 2009

This is...interesting! Kinda weird, kinda funny. Oh and a little dumb!


1. Your name: Allison
2. Your gangsta name ( the first three letters of your first name plus izzle) Allizzle
3. Your detective name ( your favorite color plus your favorite animal) Green Dog
4. Your soap opera name ( your middle name plus the street you live on/or neighborhood if it’s a number) Aster Hog (LOL WOW! Nice huh?:)
5. Your star wars name ( the first three letters of your last name plus the first two letters of your first name) Millal (That's kinda dumb...)
6. Your super hero name ( Your second favorite color plus your favorite drink) Well once again mine is dumb so I am gonna go with Blue Water (Mine would really be like...Blue appke juice or Blue Dr. Pepper LOL!)
7. Your IR name ( second letter of your first name, third letter of your last name, first letter of your last name, second letter of your Mom’s maiden name, third letter of your dad’s name, first letter of a sibling’s name, and last letter of your Mom’s name) LLMASEY (EH?)
8. Your witness protection name ( your parents middle names) Beth Lee (That is actually not so bad!)
9. Your goth name ( black, and one of your pets names) Let's see...Black patch, Black Jo/Black Jo Jo, Black Kit-Kat, Black Strech Or Black Phillipe (I am going with Black Jo or Black Phillipe)
10. Name of your own TV show ( Your favorite color and your favorite food) Green Pizza (?)

6 comments:

  1. LOL! Yeah I thought it sounded the best and besides he is actually MY puppy so why not? He is CUTE too! Ha ha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha. I did this too. It's dumb but funny.

    I think that black jo sounds better than black phillipe

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jonathan, I had like four comments from you so I deleted the other three...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Meanie lol delteting coments! Noty noty! I've done this before, it really is funny!

    love ya,
    Amy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lol! I am not a meanie! They all said basically the same thing. I think he must have not realized that they went through...I dunno!

    ReplyDelete