Tuesday, May 17, 2011

As I sit here in Starbucks on my new MacBook I feel...so full. So full of something...words. Words that I can not get out. My heart is so full of love, yet hurt at the same time. I watch youtube video after video of orphans in Africa. Why are there so many? Why are there so many orphans God?! Why?! Tears prick my eyes over and over. My heart aches so very deeply and I feel that the love and passion I have for those children is about to burst from me. However, I feel stuck. Here I am sitting in Starbucks, sipping my green tea lemonade. I do not feel the Lord moving me over seas. Not right now anyway. Not without a husband to be my head. However, these feelings are overwhelming and I know they must be coming for someone more loving and compassionate than I. Love is a powerful thing and I can feel that power. It's the power that causes me to itch and ache inside. I must act, not speak. True love can only come from a powerful God and if this is truly coming from Him then I will show me in His good time what He would have me do with it. I must learn to trust Him.

5 comments:

  1. this post is really touching, i pray that God will reveal to you his will in your life, and that you will be willing and able to follow. you're a beautiful Godly girl, i know God is going to use you for something.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't feel like a beautiful godly girl...if only I could be. Thank you though. I appreciate it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. *hugs* Oh love....you must act AND speak. Constantly, in every way. Waiting can be the hardest part, and don't I know it! :) But sometimes God uses that time to fulfill an even greater part of his plan: preparation.

    Remember, we may not see it now, standing here on the first step. But God has yet to reveal the full staircase, and He alone knows what lies before you. Trust him step by step, even if you're fumbling in the dark.

    For He said in Provers 3:5-8," Trust God from the bottom of your heart; don't try to figure out everything on your own.Listen for God's voice in everything you do, everywhere you go;
    he's the one who will keep you on track. Don't assume that you know it all. Run to God! Run from evil! Your body will glow with health,
    your very bones will vibrate with life!"

    He alone knows all. Are we trusting him with everything? Or sitting back and clenching onto that last thing saying, "I can fix this better than you. I can control it myself."

    ...I don't really know if any of that pertains. It just flowed out. I love you girl, and I love watching you find out and seek after God. *hugs* See you soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw! I can't believe you read this! Love you too dearest!

    ReplyDelete
  5. *laughs* I keep a silent eye out for ya. ;) *hugs*

    ReplyDelete