Monday, October 26, 2009

A difficult decision...

It seems this always happens to me. When I have the opportunity to do something really cool, some other door opens as well. It is so aggravating and me being the challanged decision maker that I am does not help things.:) Last night I asked my father if I could go to a church camp and he said I probably could. Well...a little while ago my mother called and said that my old art teacher, who is now doing wedding photography, invited me to come with them to a wedding and help out. AHHHH!!!! It is my last chance to go to this camp since I am a senior but I don't know when else they will have a big wedding that they need help with. The camp is just a last chance deal and the wedding thing is a really big opportunity. I will not really be doing much more than pushing a button and protecting some gear but still it would be so great!

No comments:

Post a Comment