Saturday, September 5, 2009

Recent happenings

The post about Lee's birthday is a little late, sorry! Nothing has really been going on with me lately. Tristan(my eldest brother) turned 21 last month also. School has started along with volleyball, both of them are going good. At uca I am doing spanish II, volleyball, choir, I am on the yearbook staff and maybe drama(?). Oh yea! and I am doing music theory II. At home I am writing a novel and I am supposed to be doing gov. and economics but I don't have my books yet (MOM!)(JK!). We are leaving for florida a week from wednesday and my dear Janae Jana will be traveling with us. YAY! That is all for now. I have to go get ready to dove hunt.

3 comments:

  1. Ok so I jsut rejected three comments and I only intended to reject one. OOPS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Allison! How could you! haha I'm glade that you are doing well! Guess what?! I'm doing the Adventure novel too!!! Isn't that fun? We can help eachother out with our respective writers block. :) LoVe YoU

    ReplyDelete
  3. ARE YOU SERIOUS!?!?! I had no clue! When did you start yours? Are you doing the same curriculum as me?

    ReplyDelete